Monday, February 22, 2010

Should I get a Long hairstyle or a Medium hairstyle?

I am thinking of getting a haircut, but I don't know if I should let it grow out longer and then get it cut so I will have a long hairstyle or just get it cut now and have a medium length haircut. My face is Oval.Should I get a Long hairstyle or a Medium hairstyle?
Honey you have an oval shaped face which makes you very blessed in that you would look good in ANY hairstyle you chose! I say go ahead and get it cut, it is summer time, why bother with long hair? Heck if you really want to be adventurous (I usually am) go to the salon and let them pick a style for yah. You would be amazed how wonderful you could look in hairstyles you never would have chosen! Out of all the face shapes , Oval is the ONLY one that can go with all hairstyles.Should I get a Long hairstyle or a Medium hairstyle?
medium
Well, I think medium style would be nice. However, their is a website that lets you try on hairstyles and colors before you make a crucial decision. It's called clairol.com You have to be a member but you sign in and then click on the try it on studio and you will need a picture (studio style/face forward with hair back) and you can try hairstyles/colors on your own picture. It's really fun. Good luck!!
grow it out and do as many cool hairstyles as u can and trust me,everyone will be complimanting u on ur long hair.i have expeerience.and wen ur hair is just too long to care for or it is just stupid to u,get it cut medium lenghth dat way u can do w/e hairstyle u relly want and all ur friends will love it even more!
you should have a long hair cut......like jennifer aniston
i have an oval face and have had medium long and short hair i think it looks better with long hair but it is a lot of work ..... still get ur hair cut but tell them only cut off the dead ends where all the hair get notty when u brush it
Just go ahead and get it cut now -- it's hard not to after you've started thinking about it. If it's already medium length and you're only getting a little cut off anyway, then it's not really going to matter. You can still grow it long after you've given it more thought. Get some long layers and spice it up a little, then maybe you'll decide you like the medium lenght after all. Maybe even some highlights for summer if you're just getting bored with your hair.
I personaly like medium lenth. Sometimes long is just too long. Good luck im sure you will make the right choise
try a medium cut with curls around face
Girl go for long, long is beautiful and curls, men like the curls, but if u do straight then go 24in hair thats sup. I wear it and the men go crazy..
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment