Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MEDIUM HAIRSTYLE HELP? (pic included!!)?

I'm a 17 year old girl and I am getting a haircut tomorrow. I want a unique style and I am leaning more towards choppiness and side bangs, but nothing too short.





http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h46/Cr鈥?/a>








I know I look pretty bad in them, but I needed recent pictures. My hair is naturally wavy, as shown in the picture on the right.





Style? Color? Pictures appreciated! Short deadline!


Thanks! =]MEDIUM HAIRSTYLE HELP? (pic included!!)?
Hey- You are gorgeous! Your eyes are amazing.. don't take this the wrong way- but go and get your eyebrows waxed professionally.. They will make your eyes pop out and give you a sexy look. Your skin is awesome, no worries there.. Here are some ideas for your hair I think would suit you well:


Look at the picture at the very top here.. AND the Meg Ryan type cut on the first row on the left hand side.. But the one on the very top with the auburn hair is great.. I like the cut AND the color for you.. It would look pretty cool I think.


http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi鈥?/a>


Have fun!!MEDIUM HAIRSTYLE HELP? (pic included!!)?
choppiness and bangs will help alot! i thought u were a dude until i read ur question a second time... you have awesome hair eye and skin color, lovely! you may want to contour your brows a bit, and do a little nair on the upper lip, it will be like a total makeover!
yeah like your avatar! Make sure you print out a pic that looks like it. And talk to your stylist to make sure that it will be ok if you scrunch some gel into it and let it be wavy. It would be cute with side bangs.
more layers and your bangs can be choppier and see if you look good with your hair in a high pony tail








please answer this question:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I think you need more of a side fringe. Like a scene side fringe. A Light brown would suit your hair as well as your skin colour.


Hope that helps
Yea you should really get something like your avatar. YOu are really pretty. You have great hair and skin. : )
woahh! thats a girl????????? i think its great how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment