Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can u tell me some pictures of medium hairstyle?

I want to cut my Hair, but I really don't know how. I thought that u could help me. is there anybody to help me about this. I will appreciate that.Can u tell me some pictures of medium hairstyle?
what is the healthy way to grow your hair long?


[ sarah 19-Mar-2007 03:27 ]





Can you give me some good tips that really work on how to grow longer hair? what kind of product that can help me grow my hair longer that is not expensive and that can really work. [cassandra 19-June-2007]





Hi, this is jothi I want long and healthy hair so i need some good tips or any one good solution for my hair so please if you have any product with you just tell me about that product and the rate of the product full details about that how should i pay the amount you company address or phone no or personal E-mai Id so please inform me as soon as posible because my hair should growth long faster thank you. [ Jyothi 20-July-2007]





How can i have long , straight and healthy shining hair.... I like long hair. [ Sonia 28-July-2007]





Hi. I am curious. I read recently that by standing on their heads women living on a certain island off the coast of Japan, cause their hair to grow faster by the blood flow to the roots of the hair nourish it. Make sense? [Rick 16-Aug-2007]





How can grow my hair faster with natural home remedies. [Saleh 29-Aug-2007]





My hair is really frizzy and have gone really thin i want to grow them long are there any natural tips i can do to grow them really fast? [Sarah 4-Sep-2007]





Please tell me what to do for my slow growing hair? I am 44 and I am sure that plays a part in it. What can I use or do? Thanks. [ Brenda Butler 29-Sep-2007]





Can you help me I try to grow my hair for years but it doesnt work. Is their any thing I can do to make it happen because I want my hair to grow long faster and the other problem is my hair is so dry, brittle and coarse can you please help me find the solution for my hair. [ Eseta 2-Oct-2007]





Hello, I was wondering if you could give me a healthy hair care regimen?I have a natural wavy hair texture, my hair lacks moisture most of the time and it is hard to grow. Right now it is at the top of my shoulders. it suffers from severe breakage. My goal is to grow waist length healthy hair. any tips will be greatly appreciated! please help me! [ Shannon 11-Oct-2007]





Hi, i got a hair cut but its too short and that also infront and i dont have confident can u please tell me which is the fastest way to grow hair . Thank you [ Anny 17-Oct-2007]


Can u tell me some pictures of medium hairstyle?
well a really good ida is if you hav any celebrities har that you like then go to there website were ur sure to find the hair style she had in this specific even from wotever year





go to this ste and type in the celeb name and itl come up with really good sites.the .com or .org or .net or online ones are best good luck


http://fan-sites.org/





find a hair style print ouut the pic and bring it to the hair dressers she do the rset

No comments:

Post a Comment