Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm lookin for a medium hairstyle with layers and side swept bangs.?

my hair is very thick. plz post pics or websites of hair styles. thanx!!I'm lookin for a medium hairstyle with layers and side swept bangs.?
http://www.mynewhair.info/wp-content/upl鈥?/a>





Try this haircut. It is medium length and side swept bangs. Or if you don't like it go to google and just search the images that you want.I'm lookin for a medium hairstyle with layers and side swept bangs.?
I had my hair cut like that last year i took a photo to the hair dressers with me, here are some hair styles i found and liked. :D


P.S. I didn't know whether you wanted curly or straight so i got one of each.
i have thick hair and medium hairstyle with layers and side swept bangs and this is what it looks like on another person:)
Go to super cuts and look in the catalog for long hair and in one of the catalogs on page 55 there is a picture of a lady with awesome layers. That's how I got my hair cut.





Hope this helps!!!





Sarah
Look up ';Lionist haircut'; on google images

No comments:

Post a Comment