Sunday, February 21, 2010

Medium Hairstyles Male Teenager Help?

Hey Guy,


I'm sixteen years old and I've had long hair since mid-seventh grade and it's time for a change. Right now its kind fluffy on the sides and kinda shoots out with bangs to my eyes. I'm not like into punk haircuts and stuff. I'm looking for a conservative medium-length cut. The long hair is getting a little to inappropriate for this point in life. If anyone has any suggestions on where to look for some styles or if they have any suggestions please tell me. ThanksMedium Hairstyles Male Teenager Help?
i know this isn't really shoulder length but i think it would look really hot on any guy!





http://www.deadlinehollywooddaily.com/wp鈥?/a>





hope i helped!


good luck on ur new haircut!Medium Hairstyles Male Teenager Help?
Iris is right i think thats a really good cut.

Report Abuse



cut it until you dont have to comb it, that way it looks nice, and its low maintenance
http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi鈥?/a>


Yuhh, thats hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment