Monday, February 22, 2010

Before and after pics of medium hairstyle hair cut?

I have medium hair length with some bangs and front parts that should be growing out.





It looks like kind of ugly and makes me look careless, although, I am trying to grow it out longer. But I know that when I go to the salon they're going to ask what I should do with the bangs that hang down on the sides.Before and after pics of medium hairstyle hair cut?
Just tell them that you want to incorporate it. Maybe have the layers cut as short as the bangs, depending on how long they are, so it just looks like it's supposed to be that way.Before and after pics of medium hairstyle hair cut?
why not try out different upstyles in ur hair have fun with hair accessories i do it all the time
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment