Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Short/medium hairstyle suggestions?

Hey there. :D





I'm getting my haircut soon. At this moment, it's like 9 inches below my shoulder, but I want something like at my shoulder or somewhere around that measure. Any suggestions? I had my hair layered for the past like..year, so I'm hoping to try something different.





Thanks for the help ahead of time.Short/medium hairstyle suggestions?
Try some of the styles seen in this video.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2GtS3M9f鈥?/a>Short/medium hairstyle suggestions?
you could always try a bob...


kind of like Victoria Beckum.
modern mohawk
i bet u will look hot whateva u do girl and who cares what pepole think its what u thinkkk and my sugestion is 2 incches bellow your shoulder but i would rather keep it the way it is i love long hair
I would recommend shorter layers with bangs (or side bangs) this always looks good, after you get it cut you can wear it down, in a ponytail, pigtails, bun, anything.





%26lt;3
  • myspace images
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment