Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does anyone know ay cute short or medium hairstyles?

I have not too thin or thick hair.. its curly, wavy if i dont straighten it. It comes to my shoulders and is layered. i just bleached it ad now its blonde with a redish gold tint to it.. im only 16 and i have light skin and i have a round face ... help me find something flattering and easy to do whether i want it straight, wavy, or curlyDoes anyone know ay cute short or medium hairstyles?
the cut that nicole richie has is fab!Does anyone know ay cute short or medium hairstyles?
I have a A-line bob type cut. I have slightly wavy hair. It looks good straight or wavy. I can wash and go. Try not to over bleach your hair. It is really hard to keep hair in its best condition.
I also have light skin and a round face. This cut takes guts, especially if you're 16, but you'll get sooooo many compliments! Go rent the Audrey Hepburn movie ';Roman Holiday';. She's got the sweetest retro short--SHORT!--hairstyle--still feminine and very sexy. Especially if you've got striking eyes, this might just be the cut for you. Take a picture to your hairstylist and get a second opinion about how it will work with your hair type and face shape. Best of luck!
Try the following ideas:


-French Braid


-Pull it into a side swept ponytail


-a high ponytail


-cornrows





These work for my hair and the way you say your hair is sounds like my hair.
I have really curly hair that went to hips and cut in a page style. It's awesome and don't wish I had my long hair back. It's also easy to put hair mouse in brush straight with curl up on ends and it stays.
look at this its SOOO cute my bf has this hair cut and it looks really cute on her!


you can pick one or the other....lol ;)
Free beauty tips on hairstyles


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:





Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whirwheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dr鈥?br>




Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/


Henna on hair/Splitends/





Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure





Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness





Makeup/Hair styles





http://geebal.blogspot.com
If you want it straigt, you could get longer side bangs to make your face look longer. If you want your face to look longer, you should grwo out your hair longer and try a side part. For way, I suggest putting it up in a half ponytail or just letting it down. When it's curly, anything will do. You can have bangs and straighten those and leave the rest curly. The texture contrast will look nice and create a good eeffect.

No comments:

Post a Comment