Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Medium Hairstyles??

I might be getting my haircut tomorrow and i want to dye the tips purple. Only thing is i don't know how short to cut it or how it should look like. My sister says i should get it layered, but I'm not sure if I should. So can you guys help me??? I want a hairstyle like something for a sophmore.. .Nothing too much like a kid and just a lil mature. If you guys have any picture that would be great!!.. .Medium Hairstyles??
tips purple is fun but unusual, so ur haircut should be too. if ur get tips DONT GET IT LAYERED. it looks rel messy and will grow out strangely.





Katie Holms has a great haircut, and it would be great without layers. get bangs straight across the font and a cut that is bobb length. it would look so cute!Medium Hairstyles??
I got my hair cut yesterday medium length with layers everywhere and it looks awesome.You should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment