Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Short-Medium hairstyle for oval head (need answer ASAP getting haircut in 3 hours)?

well i have a ovalish head, its normal til u ge to the back theres a like a oversized bump that makes my head look like a egg on its side, i have a hairstyle where its short 1 inch in the back then i have some bangs on the side and front that come down a little lower then my eyebrows, im getting a haircut today because i have my Oregon A's swim meet coming up and i need a short hairstyle, and my face is a little long,and my face sadly is pale, but i might use the cream to make my face a little darker, and im looking for a hairstyle i can get for a wierd head like mine...dont use the hairstyler.com i went to it but i dont have enough time, so its a short nice hairstyle that can looks good, and im white so my face is a light shade of white, thank you very much, o and im a guy not a girlShort-Medium hairstyle for oval head (need answer ASAP getting haircut in 3 hours)?
Hi I have an idea for you... upload your picture into the site I got here and look around with different hair styles, cuts and colors...


This should give you some ideas and answers...


http://hairstyling.notlong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment